- This website (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Masa Architecture Ltd (MASA), registered in England and Wales under company number 10902468. Our registered office address is Unit 4, 13 Ramsgate Street, London, England, E8 2FD.
- You understand that, if you do not agree to, or cannot comply with this Agreement, you should leave the site now and do not use it ever.
- You must be at least the age of legal majority in your country of residence and can form a legally binding agreement under applicable law to use this website. If you do not qualify you are not permitted to access the website.
- You may be denied access to the site with or without prior notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement.
2- Use of the Site
- Definitions: “Content” or “Materials” includes, but is not limited to everything you see and hear on the website such as all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, drawings, audio files, films or other moving images, product details, codes, digital files, software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, without limitation, anything made available for download); and “Trademarks” means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, the Content and the Trademarks. All intellectual property rights in the content are reserved by MASA or its licensors or users (as applicable).
- Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trademarks) for your personal and non-commercial use only. Where specified on the relevant parts of the website, the licence granted here may be limited to a certain period of time and/or may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Except as set out in the limited licence above (or as required under any applicable law), and the conditions set in 4.3 section of this contract, the Content, Trademarks and/or any other part of the Site may not be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- By using the Site and any microsites of it, you agree
- To comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- not impersonate another person or use a false name or email address;
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored;
- not crawl the Site database to collect data for the purpose of creating another website or database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any content created and owned by MASA;
- not deep-link to and/or frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Site or any part of the Site without our prior written consent;
- not modify or attempt to modify all or any part of the Content or the Site;
- not remove the copyright or trade-mark notice(s) from the Content;
- not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- not post, transmit, submit, refer to, make available or link to or from (or authorise or permit any other person to do the same) any material which
- is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate or incomplete; and/or
- is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, abusive, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, is in breach of confidence, is in breach of privacy and/or
- is in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise is in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and/or
- makes excessive demands for bandwidth; and/or
- constitutes advertising (unless approved or otherwise authorised by us); and/or
- contains any virus or other harmful code, or which may otherwise impair or harm the Site or our computer systems or any third-party computer system, and we shall have sole discretion as to whether any material is in breach of this clause.
- not disseminate any material which does or may bring MASA or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data; and
- not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
- While accessing, browsing and/or using the at any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
- terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site (whether in whole or in part); and/or
- terminate, suspend or deny your access to the email services, the registration areas of the Site and/or your password and/or
- remove or edit any Content on the Site at any time, and in such circumstances all liability of MASA Architecture Ltd, its directors, employees or other representatives for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing Content and/or your limited use of or inability to use the Site (either in whole or in part), email services and/or password is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
3- Material that you submit to the Site
- You may send material (including, without limitation, text, photographs or other images, drawings, audio material, films, other moving images and electronic documents and files) to us for publication on various areas of the Site. When you send any materials to us for publication on the Site, you do so in accordance with these Terms and you hereby legally promise (warrant) that:
- you grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license and transmit the whole or any part of such material (including without limitation any of the information, details, ideas, concepts and/or formats contained within it) on our websites and any other site in which we have publishing rights; on our mobile applications; on our social media pages, in any of our advertising, marketing or promotional works; in publications to allow third parties to publish the content where they do so in association with us; in any manner and in any format and/or media (including, without limit, archiving and making such material available on the Site and/or on our local and remote servers)
- publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to edit or otherwise amend such materials prior to publication;
- you acknowledge that we may edit, adapt and make changes to any content that you submit to us without your prior approval (such as correcting any typographical and grammatical errors, adapting the writing style, shorten a video or movie, or to crop an image);
- decide not to use, publish, reproduce, display or otherwise exploit the content that you submit to us; and
- you agree that we may (at our discretion) disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material sent by you to the Site is defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright), in breach of any of the warranties set out in sections 3.1.a or 3.1.e below or otherwise is in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code;
- you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- you informed us (where applicable) of any credits that need to be used in conjunction with the content;
- you have the responsibility to guarantee that the content you send us or submit to the site does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- you warrant that the material you submit is not: obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code; and
- you acknowledge that any breach of the warranties set out in sections 3.1.d or 3.1.e above may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently on demand against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- you waive any moral rights in all material you submit under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (and all similar rights in other jurisdictions)
- You acknowledge and agree that you won’t be paid a fee for the content that you submit to us. In exchange for you providing the content, the content may be featured on our site, microsites and in our other publications or may be used, published, reproduced, displayed or otherwise exploited for any other purpose as explained in paragraph 3.1.a.
- You agree to immediately notify us in writing by email to email@example.com by giving full details if a third party threatens to make, or makes, a claim that the content you have submitted or send us infringes its rights or makes any other claim relating to the rights granted by the licence in paragraph 3.1.a. You agree to provide us with all assistance that we may reasonably require with regards to any such claim that is made or threatened.
- You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of a breach by you of any of the warranties in paragraph 3.1 (including but not limited to any claim or action against us that the content infringes any rights of any third parties) and as a result of you not notifying us in writing in accordance with paragraph 3.5.
- Whilst you acknowledge that we do not necessarily pre-screen any material that you have submitted to the Site, we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability to you, any material that you have submitted.
- Notwithstanding the generality of section 3.1 above, MASA reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor any communications that are made via the Site and you now consent to any such monitoring.
4- Links to and from other websites
- Links on the Site to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. MASA has not reviewed these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. MASA therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the SITE, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by MASA other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with MASA;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of MASA;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may repost or share content and material from www.arkibee.com on your social media accounts or on websites you own, as long as:
- ArkiBee is properly cited as the source with a prominent credit and link to the relevant page on our site, eg “(via ArkiBee)” or “Source: ArkiBee” or an in-text link etc.,
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc, and the permission of the copyright holder sought in advance;
- Reposted content is limited to elements of individual stories and image sets rather than wholesale copying of entire stories or multiple stories;
- Our reposted or shard content is freely accessible to all internet visitors, without pay or registration barriers, and is not used for commercial purposes;
- You take reasonable steps to ensure third-party sites do not repost our content from your site, eg. by clearly publishing your own copyright conditions notice.
- video may be freely embedded from our YouTube or Vimeo accounts providing usage complies with the terms set out above
- If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice as follows:
Copyright © MASA Architecture Ltd, 2017-2021
All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, source code and all other aspects, belong to MASA Architecture Ltd and/or MASA Architecture Ltd’s content providers and/or authors.
In accessing and using Arkibee.com and related sites, you agree that you may not download, share and distribute content except for personal, non-commercial reference. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Masa Architecture as, or on behalf of, the copyright owner.
5- User profiles, registration and site membership
- You may browse certain parts and limited content of the website without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the website, taking full advantage of the website and email communication services, a user of the website must first complete the profile registration page and provide certain personal information (“User Information”).
- By registering a user account on our website, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at.
- By registering to the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”). If you register with us and you choose, or you are provided with, a password as part of the registration process, you must treat your password as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- Sharing your username and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited and may cause to your user rights to be cancelled immediately and let MASA to take legal actions if required.
- If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security, immediately notify MASA by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MASA cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- In addition to free content accessible only by registered users, certain parts of the site or some parts of the content may only be accessible to registered users who enrol to a paid membership plan of the site.
- When you register to enrol a paid membership plan on the site, you must provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address, together with credit or debit card details and authorisation to deduct payment.
- By enrolling to a paid membership plan as announced and listed on the site, you are acknowledging that in addition to this Terms and Conditions agreement, you are complying with the paid membership plans’ terms and conditions as informed during your paid membership subscription process.
- Your credit or debit card will be debited when you click Submit Order on a paid site membership plan. You will see an online confirmation page and receive an email acknowledging that your order has been received and is being processed. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you a Membership Registration Confirmation via email. We will not be responsible if you do not receive the Membership Registration Confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email or postal address.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of your User Information and you agree to keep it up to date. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
6- Delivery of content
We provide access to digital content through our websites, apps, or mobile sites using the email address/es you provide at the time of registration. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide reliable access to our digital content, but we do not undertake or warrant that access will be uninterrupted. From time to time, we may temporarily suspend all or part of the digital content for emergency repair; maintenance or improvement without notice; and scheduled support and maintenance on notice to you.
- MASA endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, however it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- You acknowledge that whilst MASA endeavours to ensure that content and data on the Website and any related material provided to you by MASA, whether by email or otherwise is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by MASA. You acknowledge that the MASA Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by MASA.
- MASA will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and any emails or notifications sent thru the Website do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is your own responsibility that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code in your devices.
- The site (including all its content) is provided to you “as is”. Any use of the site is at your own risk.
- NEITHER MASA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MASA ARCHITECTURE LTD or ARKIBEE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PROVIDED SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MASA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MASA ARCHITECTURE LTD or ARKIBEE, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
MASA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties, and provide no conditions, that use or result of the use of the website (including all of its content) is or will be accurate, reliable, current, uninterrupted or without errors. Without prior notice, we may modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site or your use of the site. If we elect to modify, suspend or discontinue the site, we will not be liable to you or any third party.
- You acknowledge that your submission of any information to us is at your own risk. We do not assume any liability to you with regard to any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
8- Limitation of liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including lawyers’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- You will indemnify and hold us, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless with respect to any suits or claims arising out
- your breach of this agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party; or
- your use or misuse of the site.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.